Thank you for your interest in contributing to Tech Crunch Gear! Tech Crunch Gear Team always looking for writers who are passionate about technology and have valuable information and ideas to share with our audience.
Let us know if you have a unique perspective on a particular technology area. Among the topics covered on our website are:
- Artificial intelligence
- Cloud computing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mobile technology
Tech Crunch Gear team are interested in articles that provide:
- Actionable insights
- Showcase New Developments
- Offer a fresh Perspective on current trends
If you would like to contribute to our website, Please follow these guidelines:
Here are the Google Content Guidelines you need to read before contributing to a Tech Crunch Gear:
- Articles must be original and not previously published elsewhere.
- Articles should be well-researched and provide accurate information.
- Articles should be written in an engaging and conversational tone.
- Articles should be a minimum of 700 words.
- Articles should include images, graphs, or charts to illustrate the topic.
- Articles should be submitted in Google Docs format.
- Only 1 Do follow link is allowed in 700 words.
- We do not allow promotional content. In the event that your product is the best solution to the described issue. Yes, we can accept!
- Include a short bio (2-3 sentences) with your submission, including your name and any relevant credentials.
- You may include one link to your personal website or social media profile in your bio.
- Send your article in Google Docs format to our editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line of your email.
- Allow up to 2 days for our editorial team to review your submission. We will contact you if we choose to publish your article.
You may also contribute to Editorial's pickup topics if you wish.